Girls, GirlS at store on check outs keep smiling and laughing and looking at me?

Anonymous
Ok so some hot girl working at my supermarket , she was serving me and I was her last customer. We got talking and she was saying how she's not going she's staying home and buying clothes online and going to get on bed etc. Which wasn't kind of random. Now she just smiles with a closed mouth when she sees me. So I got talking to her. Collegue and I'm just like what's your friend she name cz she's fine. The. She was like she will find out or asking who I mean and as she's new. So I say might see you in there see how you are sometime. Now if I walk in she's just scanning away looking at me smiling and joking around with the other girl. they both keep looking and smiling to them selfs or if I walk past she now keeps her head down if she thinks I'm going to her checkout. So what's the deal lol?
1