Should I ask his friend if he likes me? Should I just tell him that I like him?

Rachelobrienn
There's this boy I've liked for a little over a month. When we first started talking over snapchat he was flirty telling me my eyes were pretty and sending me heart eye emojis etc. we have one class and I'd always catch him staring at me vice virsa. We still sc everyday and we'll sometimes have conversations on sc like when I was sick he kept wishing me to get better asking if I was better or if I was going to school. Or when I cheered at our in school game he to me that I did good and when I said I messed up he said he didn't see it that I did very good. His friends always look at me at the same time gene he talks. He's really shy in person and we haven't talked in person but we also haven't gotten the chance to talk in person bc the only class we have together we sit on opposite sides. My friend who sits by him says he never talks or makes eye contact with her, just his friends. I've always though he liked me but things don't seem to be going anywhere we just look at each other and sc. so should I tell him I like him? It's just if he doesn't like me then I'll be embarrassed or if he's to shy to say it back then I won't even know that he does. What should I do? I don't want to mess things us. Thanks:))
1
1