Girls, Should I apologize immediately to make it better? or Give it some space?

lolococo1126
Hello, this is my first question on here. I am currently dating someone about 4 months now. I am 23 years old, and she is 27. But the sad thing is, we can barely see each other because of our difference in work schedules. I work from 9 to 6, and she usually works from 3 to 9. We can only meet maybe once every 2 to 3 weeks. I have to say I am feeling a bit crazy lately.

Anyway, we had a huge argument yesterday, because she planned a date for breakfast since it is the weekend. However, she completely forgot and just left me hanging. So I told her "You know, I wish you would respect my time too, or rather not plan something if you can't keep your words" and then the argument starts.

Looking back and thinking now, I said too much, I want to apologize... but should I just apologize like that? or do i need to play the silent treatment/give her space game?

she's making me crazy... Please give me some advice.
+1 y
and yes.. as you can see... im definitely that "nice guy" i get too sensitive... hard on myself and such
1