Will I ever find someone?

Anonymous
Literally every time I think I find a girl I like, something switches out. Things seem like they go great, and then it never follows through.

Recently, I found a girl I REALLY like, we have a ton in common, and she was funny smart and pretty. She came up to me, saying she recognized me from a friends snap story. Then she added me on social media, she initiated/continued convo, we talked a ton, then it sort of died down. I noticed she and my snap friend, were snap BF's.

She seemed super flirty, even a little sexual overtone, and I even showed that back. She talked to me all day, sat with me, walked together, sent morning texts. I mean, trust me, I really flirted back, and complimented, I made it pretty obvious. Then, the day I am to ask her out, she's out with the other guy. Now the two of them are hanging out, and it makes me feel awful because I thought maybe finally I found someone.

Do you believe one day, we all find someone? I will finally find someone interested in me the same way?
Will I ever find someone?
1
1