What do you think of this?

Anonymous
I am a Hispanic guy and majored in Engineering (graduated in Dec 15) and haven't applied to many jobs in my major this year. I haven't applied in about five months now, and the reason for that is the following. I am 22 years old and have never had a girlfriend and I am attracted to Latinas and white women. I noticed that there are very few Latinas in Engineering so the chances of myself meeting one to go out with would be small. Additionally white women were extremely racist against me in college and never liked me. I know there are plenty of white women in Engineering but they wouldn't like me. I would be surrounded by mostly white women and women of other races that are not Hispanic for the most part so I would be left single. I feel that I messed up in getting into this major and should have studied something else. Also, it seems that the few Latinas who work in professional fields tend to marry men of other races rather than another Latino. I wasn't sure whether to put this in Dating or Career (I tossed a coin).
What do you think of this?
Add Opinion