Lost at the game of hard to get, do I still have a shot?

Anonymous
I have been heavily flirting with a girl at my work. She is obviously really into me, but due to circumstances it took me a while to ask her out. When i finaly did she said "NO" and walked away which shocked me because we are way to close for her to given me such an abrupt answer and pretty much run away. Plus i was really not expecting her to say no. i was pretty bummed out and the next day i ask her if we can talk, again same response. so i didn't ignore her but the flirting was definitely shut down, though i still kept catching her stare at me, kept coming around me when she didn't have to etc. A couple days later another coworker starts flirting with me and i flirt back, she saw/heard and started acting very cold to me. then i find out from her friend she was playing hard to get because im known as a player at my work (im not), so she wanted to know i was serious... well i F'd that up. So, as a girl, would you give the guy a second chance? she seemed so hurt yet im crazy about this girl and would tell the other one to get lost if i thought that would help
Lost at the game of hard to get, do I still have a shot?
Add Opinion