Will it kill women if they just stop trying to test men and just be straightforward with men?

yellowmamba024
Fortunately, I have never really experienced this (yet). But I have heard from men on the internet saying that women, especially beautiful ones, will give guys test to see if they will jump through hoops for her. Like she would ask her to do small favors to see if the man will do them for her right away. I think doing that ONCE is fine/tolerable, but I don't see the point of testing men every 5 minutes.

Men have so many challenges trying to impress a woman already. I think it's cruel for women to add more games for men. And for what? To see if he is an alpha male? Look, I am not saying all good guys should not be rejected. If women found a few attributes in a man she doesn't like, she should just end all advances and let him know and be done with it. There is no need to throw more salt to the wound and toy with his feelings. Can women do anything without adding more dramas to it?
1
3