Rich guy, poor girl... can it work?

Anonymous
First off I'm a single mom of 2 , divorced. Haven't dated in a while. After a rough divorce that left me pregnant homeless and with a 2 yr old I had nothing. But with family and god I have clawed my way back. Now I'm debt free , great job, great apt. And I am not struggling.
Anyways met a great guy. Widower, he has 1 daughter. So far we get along great and we text evey day.. he is out of town atm. So he tells me what he dose and I'm like ok whatever doesn't matter to me. Anyways I was taking to a friend about him and she asked what he dose and I told her and apparently he makes bank. Like 3 figures bank. Since finding this out I've become kind of distant with him. I can't seem to help it. He is still his super sweet self but I can't seem to not worry. I hate being judged for the money I make. I try not to judge others by how much they make. But in the past I've had exs look down on me for being "cheap" ie. Shopping at thrift stores or looking down on me because of it, or because how much I make. I want to believe he would never do something like that but I've been burned a few times in the past.
What should I do?
How can I get over this?
Also I'm 28. He's 25. ...
Rich guy, poor girl... can it work?
1
1