Should I still have feelings for her?

Nate101
Let me explain myself first, I really don't feel entitled to talking to many people or making my self center of attention, but everybody I know enjoys my company and my humor... Anyways, there is this girl that like a whole lot, And I mean a lot. I'd talk to her some during school and text her from time to time and of course I always started the conversations, . Then come to find out shortly after we graduated she really did like me from what I was told from a friend, so I give the best interest without giving away that I knew already, tried to stay in touch with her. We haven't seen eachother since graduation but I'd do things Such as liking what she posts on the media (s) and texting still, I must admit I do lack a whole lot in talking to people but I really enjoyed talking to her. But about two months ago she and this other dude looked as if they had something going on. I still feel the same about her, but I couldn't tell if she does only because the chatting we had went cold because I wanted to see if she'd hit me up, she still likes what I post, but never talks to me. I feel lesser of a man because I've tried to get a girlfriend before but always end up being let down, I really have feeling for this girl and I just don't want to be let down again. So to the best of your knowledge, what can some of you say?
Should I still have feelings for her?
Add Opinion