LDR Boyfriend hasn't texted me in 4 days and it shows that his phone has been off ever since, what do I do?

Anonymous
So my LDR boyfriend and I have been together for two months. We're very happy and have never fought. We talk to each other very frequently. He lives in south Florida and I live in eastern Florida so we met at a bowling place that coincidentally he went to every other Friday and I went every other Friday too. He doesn't anymore due to schoolwork same for me (we go to different schools I don't know what school he goes to). Anyways he hasn't texted to me in 4 days. His phone shows that he's been offline on the text messenger the whole 4 days whenever I sent a text. So something is wrong with his phone. I don't not have his home number, address or email, but I have his Skype but it's been offline too because he skypes on his phone and I don't have any friend or family contact references. Now he did say he had a really cruddy old phone so maybe it finally gave out? I'm not sure. I refuse to give up on him, he's the most kind person ever that one time he saved me from being sexually harassed (before we started dating). What do I do? Thanks
2
2