What's going on in her head?

Férina
I've been chasing this girl for 2 and a half years, and we've always been on and off. Sometimes she's at fault, sometimes I'm at fault. But far the past couple of months we've not been together, she told me she wanted to see what was out there and I let her. She comes back earlier last month tell me how much she misses and how terrible her life is, telling me she kept comparing the recent guys she dated to me. I honestly didn't care because she's always used to coming around when she wants and sometimes accepts to come around when I want her too. She can seem all flirty on text one day, then the next day it's one word replies. But I know her well, so I usually back off and wait for her to come around again. Early last month invited over but she declined, then earlier this month she comes over to spend the night and we ended up having sex for the first time with multiple orgasms. I then recently texted her and she starts acting different, leaving me even more confused. And I know there's a friend of mine who really likes her, but she's told me on multiple occasions that she doesn't like him even her friends told me that. But I got to find out during the times I wasn't talking to her, they were texting back and fourth and even after we had sex a couple of days later she went to visit him. I don't know if it's me, maybe I'm jealous or maybe I'm making up things in my head. I just don't understand her, is she stringing me or is she confused or I don't know. I'm more addicted to knowing what is in her head than
even being with her. Please help.
What's going on in her head?
Add Opinion