Is she trying to keep tabs on me by wanting to join my activities?

Anonymous
Girl has boyfriend (though I don't think she really likes), and I think we have crushes on each other. We knew each other through work, but our jobs were ending. Here's the question: She asked a male co-worker there (paraphrasing): "What does he do outside of work?'" Since I don't talk about myself, he didn't know and said "reading I guess'. Her reaction was very thoughtful. I think she has already decided she likes me and is trying to stay near me (or 'hang out' with me). I cannot ask her out due to boyfriend. Soon before this, we were with some friends and she kept trying to talk with me, interact with me, etc. Girls, if you liked a guy, why would you inquire to another guy what his activities are? Is this a way for her to stay nearby to me during group events while not raising suspicions with the BF?
1
0