I banged my friends wife, I don't know what to do, I honestly want to come clean but I'm having second thoughts, the wife says to keep quiet, what do I do?

Anonymous
we had unprotected sex 3 times and I enaculated in her all 3 times, she says not to say anything and I honestly don't want to tell him for my reputation and I don't want to hurt my friend and I'm scared since I cheated with his wife, to make matters worse the wife could be pregnant and I don't want to keep quiet and he's raising a kid that's not his, what do I do?
+1 y
Hey everybody, me and the wife aren't going to tell my friend, she's gonna have the baby and I'm gonna be like the second dad thanks for the help ✌️️☺️
+1 y
Hey everybody, me and the wife aren't going to tell my friend, she's gonna have the baby and I'm gonna be like the second dad thanks for the help ✌️️☺️.
9
15