She doesn't wanna have sex until it's official but I don't wanna commit to someone I haven't slept with. What should I do?

Anonymous
I've been dating a girl for three months and she's very beautiful and makes me really happy, but she's also kind of old fashioned and doesn't wanna have sex until we're official. I've been really respectful of that but it really frustrating. She told me the other day that she felt like I was stringing her along because I refuse to cut the other girls off and date her like I said I wanted to. But how can I tell her that I just don't wanna commit to someone that I haven't slept with yet and established that physical connection with? I feel like either way she won't and then I'll lose her
2
2