Should I message Him Please Help?

sophia333
I met a guy 2 years ago, we became close, he Lives in another country, a few months ago we had a fight, he thought things wouldn't work out, he doesn't think he's good enough etc, and he asked me what I thought about that, so I told him that I believe that things would work out, I didn't hear from him even though he had read my message, Last week I recieved a message from a different number, about a week ago saying hi I miss you and a heart, I replied said how can you miss someone you don't know, then later I realised itcould be him and I have reason to believe that its this guy, last Saturday I recieved another message this time a quote saying its always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when there not around, it leads me more to think thats its him, as would you send that to a random person, I sent a reply and noticed he's read it I asked who it was I haven't got a message back, and he's been online since, should i send another one saying you don't have to be afraid to tell me who you are, as I am thinking because he not messaged for months and his insecurity he might be scared to admit its him at the moment. The reasons that I believe it's him, he hasn't used his old whatsapp number since 30th November, he doesn't have a pic on his profile, his status is related to android, and he has a lg phone, and it says they usually come with an lg phone and he has wrote it in the same sort of format as he used to write statuses before , and the other thing is I thought its a weird quote to send a stranger!!! I really need some advice regarding this please!
+1 y
Just to clear this up we didn't meet on the internet, We actually met when I was in his hometown, and we kept in touch everyday eversince, skyped facebooked and spoke on the phone,
Should I message Him Please Help?
1
1