Why can't I have a nice relationship? What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous
I'm a 22-year-old girl, I've been told many times that I'm beautiful, really fun and interesting.
It's really easy for me to get dates, but this is what happens all the time:

1. Guys get obsessed with me in a creepy way and in a short time, for example after 2-3 weeks of meeting, the guy starts saying that he can't live without me and that he needs to talk to me all the time... So I get creeped out/annoyed and decide to stop talking to the guy.

Or:

2. The guy isn't being clingy (not texting me all the time and not asking me to see me every day), so I don't get annoyed. Things are going out nice and we're having a good time, but suddenly, after some weeks/a month they stop talking to me.

For example:
Three months ago I met a really nice guy. I liked his personality, I found him attractive and we shared many interests. We were seeing each other once a week. After a month, he said he liked me and we kissed. The next week I invited him to a concert, we were kissing, holding hands, jumping, screaming and we had a great time (he even said he had a lot of fun).
Then he suddenly stopped texting me a week after the concert. I didn't want to be annoying so I only texted him 3 times in a month asking him if he was okay. He did reply the 3 times, he said he was ok, but then he wouldn't say anything else besides that.

Am I doing something wrong?
+1 y
No I didn't have sex with them and usually the guys are from 21 to 24 years old.
+1 y
I've been in this situation a lot of times.

Situation 1, they getting obsessed with me, probably about 7 times. I even had a boyfriend who told me that he would kill himself if I dumped him. (I dumped him anyways).

Situation 2, we having a good time and then they stop talking to me, probably about 5 times.
19
6