Why do guys always treat me like crap?

sundressgal
I'm a 21 year old girl, and seem to have consistently bad luck with guys. Im kind, smart, funny. And I love to keep myself looking nice and fit. And as a girlfriend I'm caring, fun and non clingy.

And it's not that I need a boyfriend to be happy. I've been single for majority of my teenage/adult years. I'm a confident girl with healthy self esteem and driven in my career path. So I don't need a guy to complete me. But even though I'm content alone, I'm lonely. I love being in a serious relationship with someone nice.

But I seem to be continually beaten down by guys that seem nice at first and then turn into total dicks that treat me like crap. And I don't pick the same types of guys, I try out different guys but they all end up the same and it really brings me down. I even date guys older than me, like in the 24-26 age range and no difference.

I'm tired of being treated badly. And I don't understand why this keeps happening to me. I never enable these guys, I give them a chance and then leave them when they won't change. But I just want to find a guy who values me for once and treats me nicely!

Im feeling like I'll never find a guy who will treat me nice. Why does this happen?
Why do guys always treat me like crap?
28
4