Is he losing interest?

I've been seeing a guy for about 2 months and I almost feel like he's pulling away. We had a great weekend together a week and a half ago. When I text he still responds enthusiastically and likes all my posts on different social medias but doesn't reach out to me first or ask to spend time. About a week ago I asked if I would see him again soon and he said of course... so I'm just a little confused, not sure what could have changed between now and then.

I guess what I didn't put in there is that when I text him I get an enthusiastic response almost right away, but when I wait for him to text me I never get anything. Could he be the kind of person that just never initiates conversation?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• too early to tell, go out with him again, see how he acts around you now, you might be overthinking it.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't wait for his message. stay busy and focus on yourself He will want more of your attention if you're always busy. He's going to be the first one to reach you if you didn't message him back. Just keep being busy. and watch how he'll start to miss you

What Guys Said 2

• He's decided you're not for him

• You are worried?

What Girls Said 1

• 2 months still short, you know i think you need to spend more time with him. to know if he is really interested with you, so you can make a decision if you want to continue this or not