Time to move on?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question before asking but I would welcome some perspective/opinions. I started seeing a guy I met online around Thanksgiving. We live pretty far apart (about 1.5 hours) and have only been out a handful of times. Since meeting we talk/text almost daily but that's kind of been slowly dwindling. I don't initiate conversation but I always answer when he does. If he hasn't talked to me in a day or two he will check in. We get on famously but I'm not getting the point of staying in sporadic contact if we aren't going to see one another. Friends perhaps?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think friends will be all it is

• Seems that way which is not a terrible thing, I do like him as a person. Though I wouldn't mind him hinting/telling me that outright. I'm very direct and I HATE assuming!

• Thanks again!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk it out. Explain your side of things, and come to an agreement between the two of you

• I would say move on