Can I convert to being a lesbian?

I'm straight but I'd rather be a lesbian. For 1. I'd feel safer and more comfortable cause we have the same bodies. I don't know why I just would.
2. I don't think any guys would like me. 3. None of the guys I like I can't get.
4. I wanna kiss a pretty girl and 5 I believe that lesbians are less judgmental of your body then guys. Guys are so judgmental and say well I don't like that cause she's not big or curvy.
also I don't wanna pay for birth control or worry about having a baby. Plus I like oral better

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to convert? Why not just be whatever you are, without labelling it? If you feel that you can be sexual with other girls then go for it, try it out. See if it makes you any happier.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be attracted to women and not be a lesbian. You can like both or any, rather. BUT, I would be very careful about idealizing women so much. Lesbians are just like everyone else, they are people. People are always different. Just because you date a woman doesn't mean you will have a perfect relationship or get away from the problems you are having with men.

If you are trying to date women to solve something, I think the best course of action would be to deal with the underlying issue that you have when it comes to letting another person into your life sexually and/or romantically.

What Guys Said 16

• Whatever floats yout boat, but I am positively sure you can find a great guy.

• You can't convert into any sexuality. If you're straight then you're straight, can't do anything about it

• You can't naturally "convert" to being a lesbian. It sounds more like you're bicurious and bitter due to bad experiences with men.

• Being gay or lesbian is not a choice. Lmao guys are judgmental? What world are you living in?

• You know how offensive this is to actual lesbians?
    It's not something they chose to be on a whim, because they couldn't get guys.

Get your life together and stop throwing a pity party.

• sounds like you are already halfway there.

• No moral police is going to tell you what to do. You are free to choose your sexuality. No one is going to tell you who you want and who you love.

• Yeah go for it.

• You're capable of that.

• If that's how you feel then go ahead, who's stopping you? You can change if you want to. And If you think girls are less judgmental than guys, well you're in for a RUDE awakening.

• Maybe you are already a lesbian. :) Girl creature is already mainly bisexual. You can convert if you want, this is already not a big deal for girls as boys.

• I'm a Republican and we find lesbians to be stupid

• Of course you can. Freddy Mercury converted to homosexuality.

• Doesn't this go against the whole theory that someone is born gay/lesbian?

If you like dudes, you'll find the right one eventually. If you like women, well go for it.

• You can more easily find a guy who will just give you oral than find a girl to do it. Guaranteeeeeed

And tons of guys love skinny little things.

• So do it, instead of whining about it. If you don't, then we'll all know that this was just some desperate plea for male affection and sexual attention.

• Or alternatively, you could just test the waters and go bi. I'd gladly volunteer to participate in MFF threesomes, if you were into that. And by the way, I'd prefer a small, slender and petite girl to a big, curvy BBM girl any day of the week.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol. It's not like going to town hall and register to vote democrat. It doesn't really sound like in your soul you are a lesbian. But you should certainly experiment and see what you think.

• You can't convert into another sexuality...

• lets see, you want to be a lesbian because you think it'll take less effort?

• It seems it is not your feelings but you can't find a guy, why don't you wait

• TBH you can't just convert to being a lesbian. You basically are or you are not a lesbian. You can be bisexual, or curious. But people who are lesbians do not just choose one day to become lesbian. It's not an easy lifestyle as there is still a lot of discrimination out there.

If you are genuinely curious, I suggest joining some social sites and meeting up with people and see where things go.

• You could be bisexual.