Guys, f yur girlfriend was on her period and she didn't feel good would u comfort her and go buy her things sheneeds (food, tampons or would u say ew?

BE HONEST does that gross you out?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of the period stuff would gross me out a little, if talked about in graphic detail, just as someone would if they were to talk about the last poop they had in detail.

I have a light gag reflex, (dirty diapers make me want to puke every time... even the urine ones), so that stuff is horrible to me... I have a deep sense of smell... but being a grown up, I still do it and I don't complain much.

Periods are a part of life, and not something you want to happen, so I'm going to try to be a grown man about it. And try to make a woman feel better. If that means buying tampons or getting some weird food during pregnancy, I would try to do it.

I would be more concerned about making sure I bought her the right kind...

Actually, I HAVE bought tampons for a girlfriend. She was there with me and got pissed that I was looking at a different brand... even though she wasn't telling me what she needed specifically... yeah... the relationship didn't last long.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE