Guys, f yur girlfriend was on her period and she didn't feel good would u comfort her and go buy her things sheneeds (food, tampons or would u say ew?

BE HONEST does that gross you out?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't gross me out but there are a lot of guys that it would. It really depends on how close the two of you are and how long you've been dating. Just remember that guys don't experience that like girls do, they definitely aren't anywhere close to understanding it.

What Guys Said 19

• I would help her in more ways then just buying her things. No mature guy finds it gross to the point that they'd back down from helping her.

• A lot of the period stuff would gross me out a little, if talked about in graphic detail, just as someone would if they were to talk about the last poop they had in detail.

I have a light gag reflex, (dirty diapers make me want to puke every time... even the urine ones), so that stuff is horrible to me... I have a deep sense of smell... but being a grown up, I still do it and I don't complain much.

Periods are a part of life, and not something you want to happen, so I'm going to try to be a grown man about it. And try to make a woman feel better. If that means buying tampons or getting some weird food during pregnancy, I would try to do it.

I would be more concerned about making sure I bought her the right kind...

Actually, I HAVE bought tampons for a girlfriend. She was there with me and got pissed that I was looking at a different brand... even though she wasn't telling me what she needed specifically... yeah... the relationship didn't last long.

• Of course I would and I have

• Duh, of course I'd help.

• No. It does not gross me out and I would readily help her

• Of course i'd treat her well! Sometimes it can be a surprise if she has it over night and makes a mess or something to that effect. But I wouldn't shame a girl for something she can't control

• Of course I would. It's a fact of life, girls have a bodily change once a month. If the guy isn't mature enough to deal with, understand or help in those instances, you don't want him in your life anyway.

• Both. So what! Must be something new for you. [shrug]

• I don't see why not.

• I'd buy her what she needs, it really dosen't bother me

• Any mature guy wouldn't find it gross

• I'd do whatever I could. If I did feel grossed out, I wouldn't say so.

• Sure, why not?

• Of course, whatever she wants. It's not gross.

• i would go get her the items she needed to feel better

• Why not it's not difficult

• just be there and comfort her in anyway you can

• Yes I would! Gotta look after my baby