Will I ever find anyone else?

My crush and I have been on a 30 day streak, and he clearly likes me but he returned to college and is an RA at his college. He said "we would make a cute couple." And he kept calling me cute, gorgeous. But he has been slow about responding since he's gone back. I snapped him yesterday and said hey! But he said he was really busy. And I sent another he opened it and never responded. It's been 2 days and I'm confused. We met dancing, and is he no longer interested in me? I really like him! But if he's no longer interested will I find someone else?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You're stressing about a 30 day streak? Dudes on here in their 30s still "holding onto" their virginity as if it's some precious gift. You're probably triggering the fuck out of those cringe-worthy dudes by asking this question baha.

Most Helpful Girl

• seems like he's just trying to grab attention from you. I think he isn't ready for a relationship that's why he's been ignoring. or I could be wrong...

What Guys Said 2

• You're 19 years old. Of course you'll find other dudes.

• don't rush it and don't try hard to impress him. if he likes you he will catch more feelings by the time. if he doesn't like you that's fine he's just not the one. just give it time. don't think too much about him not responding

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!