Heightism: Women's view on shorter men?

What do you think of this video?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do men get so upset about this height issue. You tell us not to get upset when you want or prefer a woman who is fit, skinny, or thick... I just don't understand.

• you can get skinny, fit or thick from eating and or exercising. you can't get taller from doing these things. i hope you understand now.

• @Blitzkrieger... okay lol

• I can accept that women have preferences, there's nothing you can do about it, if you're not attracted to someone, you're not attracted to them. This video though shows women who after commenting on height, say that men rejecting women for their weight/some other physical attribute are shallow. A bit hypocritical, no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about height, they can be taller, or shorter than me, with or without heels, it doesn't matter. But I do request that their stomach should be smaller than mine, or if she were to try on my pants, they should be too big for her.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Glad that someone decided to make a video like this.

• That video is good and all guys crying about their height should watching this.

• AND THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT MOST HOT ACTORS ARE BETWEEN 5'7 AND 5'11 HHAHAHAH. besides the video.

• Nice video