Intimidated or not interested?

I have more than one job go to college and I don't sleep around with guys and I'm generally your normal average looking girl. I have a big friend circle. but when it comes to relationships my friends are usually always in one while I haven't been in a long time. seems the guys we meet are always interested in my friends but not me. (I'm not ugly btw) just curious if they are just not interested or thrown off by the fact that I'm 20 have 3 jobs and an in secondary education? ( that's what I've been told by some people as well) guys what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to know without knowing you, but the intimidation is possible. When people enter into a serious relationship, they want to, in one way or another, be the most important part of that person's life. If you're working 3 jobs and are in education, it just seems unlikely that they'd get that. Just a thought.

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably the fact that you don't seem as approachable as the other girls.