Flirting or just being friendly?

Yeah, I'm a clueless teenager who literally knows nothing about dating and stuff. When my friends ask me sexual jokes or puns 99% of the time I have no idea what they're talking about. So anyways in gym, my coach told me and my classmates to go jog around the track field 4 times. When everyone was finished, he told us that we are heading back. But right when I was about to leave this girl that I knew was in the popular group came up to me and started talking to me. She said stuff like "So you're my partner in my class, we are going to do lots of work together blah blah blah etc. And then at the end she gave me a wink and left. This isn't the first time she did this, and a couple weeks ago she tried to have a conversation with me... Some people told me she was being flirty and some told me she wasn't really trying to flirt. Finally I had a couple girls liking me throughout my life and some of them were in the "school's popular group." Can someone help me? I'm kinda lost here XD

11

What Girls Said 1

• That blah blah blah part you blacked out is what will hint to you if she likes you or not. she definitely feels safe around you to head up to you and open a conversation. Now that she did, ocassionally flirt with her (google how to flirt) and read her body language.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it sounds like she was probably flirting with you. Part of flirting is expressing interest in another person without having to make it obvious. But, it sounds like you two hardly know each other. It is difficult to decide how to feel about someone that you hardly know. It sounds like you will have some time to get to know her since you will be partnered up for class. So, it makes sense that you can't tell for sure if she likes you. by the way, you are very lucky that you have girls liking you and approaching you. I felt like I was invisible to girls in high school.