I am 24 and still single. even I never kissed a girl?

what is the reason I m single? I know I m very shy to talk with girls. any girl interested?I am 24 and still single .even i never kissed a girl .?I am 24 and still single .even i never kissed a girl .?

12

What Girls Said 1

• LOL u posing for your hot new mix take in the first pic?

What Guys Said 2

• Legit laughed out loud at the first pic. Wtf are you doing baha. Anyways you're not an ugly looking dude to point of FA status. Shouldn't have that much trouble finding a couple of little sloots to fuck if you have decent game. Stop taking such cringe photos in weird ass outfits though.

• sorry bro.. it's my old pics... I recently formatted my phone. and only have last WhatsApp synced pics and just uploaded. by the way I looks better than these pics now

• bro, get over your fear of talking to girls. don't put them on a high pedestal. you won't regret it once you start having fun with it and putting yourself out there. enjoy life

• thanks bro.. I think you are right. I have to get over fear and enjoy life.😀