What do you think?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating only for a month and his texting sucks. He used to text back fast and we used to talk all day. Now he does not do that anymore and it irritates me. Like am I not good Enough anymore. Ugh

14

Most Helpful Guy

• lol it's ok. breathe a minute. you're still the best thing that's ever happened to him. but realize that if you guys have texted all day for weeks, you've simply run out of things to text about for a while until something interesting happens. call him up or talk to him at school and tell him how you feel but make sure you're not in a bad mood about it. guys will do a lot to keep their girlfriend from breaking up with them. but he has to know how you feel about it. have you told him?

• Yeah I told him about what it and he did start texting a little more. He told me that it's hard to talk about stuff cause we have nothing to talk about at times lol plus he plays video game A LOT he said "don't think I don't care about you I'm just playing my video games and doing my thing. When we hang out he is very social though and he is a very shy person

• yeah I know it's irritating but it's just because he can't pause the game. go over and play with him. he'll love to show you. I know it's probably not interesting to you but you get to spend time with him and i predict that over time, he'll miss having you there and he'll start texting you fast again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys are really young, so I can't relate, but some people really enjoy texting and others don't. Maybe it's that he doesn't like texting and is just getting more relaxed around you or maybe he isn't worth your time. I suggest asking him.

• I told him about it he is like in love with video games and that's pretty much was he does. He told me that he still cares and that he's just playing him games and doing him own thing and not to worry cause he cares but I don't know it kinda annoying

• If he isn't answering because he is playing video games then it's not the end of the world. A lot the video games can't be paused so he can't pick up and answer right away. You just have to decide if the time you spend with him when he is not playing is enough for you or not. I can understand that you think its annoying, but be careful so you don't demand all of his time- a lot of people like their 'alone' time when they can just play games or watch films or something, it doesn't mean they don't care or love you.

• exactly this∆∆ he can't pause in the middle of the game. if he's playing overwatch or rocket league, he's gonna take a while to text back. that's the world we're living in now

What Guys Said 3

• this happened between me and my girlfriend, and we actually texted non stop for about a month and then all the sudden, we ran out of things to talk about, it happens, and I love playing my video games so it can get in the way sometimes but it doesn't mean I care any less about her, basically that I'm trying to say is, don't worry, he still cares just as much, its just hard because there's not much to talk about anymore,

• Sometimes, I unintentionally ghost people

• Like yes.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!