Guys: Have you hooked up with randoms but still missed your ex?

Just curious

• Yes
    53% (18)
  • No
    47% (16)
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• I hooked up with randoms because I missed my ex and I regretted my actions every time it happened...

• Why? Explain...

• A couple of years now

• I'm over it lol

What Guys Said 9

• I won't lie I have. I didn't miss her, I just wanted to feel desired. I know i'm not the top of the food chain, I live with my parents after getting out the military in '14 and i'm working on a B. S in political science. I was willing to help her get back to school and all that but she left me for a guy she barely knew, let him move in after a month of knowing him, was on the run from the law and a dead beat dad on top of it... Then there was the pool boy she used up, and then her ex from middle school who used so much drugs he's legally retarded and was more willing to sleep with them than me... She wanted to remain friends because she could accept what he had done to me, but being friends damaged me. It was then I realized a girls goal in a break up is to not be the loser

• Nope.

• No, because unlike my ex, the ransoms put out.

• I don't hook up with randoms.

• It's been a while since we brokeup but I still miss her very much. I have hooked up with a few different girls but not with the pretough of it being a coping mechanism for me missing her. Still it feels strange being with with a "random girl" while still wanting someone else (my ex) I still think that someday I need to find a different person to replace the emotional connection that we had, but I find it really hard to imagine feeling that way with a different person.

• I've hooked up with people missing ones I've dated but I've never been in a relationship so they aren't exes

• Never miss exes... Break ups occur for a reason.

• Randoms don't mean anything... they are wet holes with faces. We don't attach emotion to random sex EVER.
    SO yes we can still be hung up on someone (or even be with someone) that we care about more than anything, and stick it in something else.

• All the time. I miss her so much :( But have slept with about 20 girls since we broke up 2 years ago.

• Why did you guys break up?

• We wanted different things.