Is it a good or bad thing?

So i asked my fiancee a loooonnnggg time ago what he thought about my sister when i realized she had a crush on him. He had told me, "she is not sexaully attractice, she is not my type, and don't worry i would never date her." i then asked him if she pretty? And he said "she is neutral" WTF does neutral mean? Espessially when it comes to looks?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• it means that she's average
    and you are pushing him too much, stop that stupid shit, before its too late

• I think you are insecure, and if your man really loves you, and i am sure he does love you, he won't give a damn about your sister, but if you continue like this you will be the one who ruins this relationship and not your sister.. so calm down

• @natured yeah, i hope she realizes that soon before its too late

Most Helpful Girl

• You are making too many questions, and what did you expect for him to call your sister UGLY just to satisfy you? I honestly don't see any red flags and i dont think he is so DUMB to start something with your sister so calm down and stop overthinking these things... just chill, and your sister needs help man 0.-

• Actually... no i am not asking to many questions. Second... i did NOT know what neutral meant, so obvisley i am going to ask if google can't explain. Third. It would be EXTREAMALEY dumb if my fiancee started something with my sister seeing how she's maaried with a four month old daughter. Lmfao. So i am 100% glad you don't think he is dumb to start something with my sister.

• I am 19... i am still a teenager. And does neutral mean she's more pretty or more ugly? What the hell is in between if they are not ugly or not pretty?

• NEUTRAL means INDIFFERENT, UNDECIDED, UNBIASED, EVENHANDED, So NEUTRAL MEANS SHE IS NOT PRETTY AND NOT UGLY !!! Ok i'm done now you are crazy sorry -_-

What Guys Said 2

• She's neither beautiful or ugly.

• neutral means, he feels the same when he sees a guy and when he sees your sister

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!