How can I get this guy to stop messaging so much?

I gave this guy my number through an app I met him on and specifically told him that I look for friends. He said its fine. Anyway he keeps messaging me every minute of the day, even when I dont reply back. I asked him does he like me and said no but finds me attractive and interesting.
He always messages me good morning and sweet dreams and its starting to get annoying. I don't know if he likes me but sometimes insists I should stay at his house for dinner or that we should meet up. He told me he has not many friends and lives alone

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds insane. Like there's something wrong with his head. If I were you, I would start responding with random shit. In fact I'd catfish him but be so silly and obvious about it that there's just no reason to talk to you anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously likes you.. that's why he's texting a lot. Just tell him he's coming on a bit stronge and he needs to tone it down a bit.

What Guys Said 4

• Even being a loner myself I never spam text others. That's just pathetic of him. You don't owe him anything so by all means block him. He brought it on himself.

• I mean if you're really only looking for friends, stop handing out your number. And if you don't really care to date this guy, keep shutting him down (in a nice way) and he'll eventually understand.

• And yes, he does like you

• Haha yeah I feel you :p like I said, don't give out your number so easily 😂 good luck :)

• Too nice for my own good 😂 Thanks though!

• he likes you just too much of a pussy to admit it

• He told me he had his heart broken before so makes sense lol
      Im just getting annoyed because he gets annoyed at me for not replying back quick enough lol

• thats why I hate texting lol, I would much rather call and get it all out of the way.

• Tell him that u are not intrested and stop texting u

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!