My brother threathened me?

Yesterday i got a text message from my brother saying ''leave our younger sister alone, or your words will have consequences, we dont want anything to do with you and there is a reason for ignoring untill you finally get it'' i felt VERY hurt and cried went he send me something like that. I send my younger sister a text message after she ignored me. She is so emotionally unstable is bothers me, one day she wants to talk to me and one day she doesn't, its hard to take her seriously and i REGRET wasting my time on her. She send out our brother at me and i think its so cowardly. I feel like they are jealous of me, because at first they were jealous i was living at home and then i moved out because they wanted too and now they are jealous i have my own house and living my life. She just can't handle me being better then her especially socially, and my brother is 32 has no wife or kids, lives in dorms, no education or degree, no friends and works a shitty job at a factory while being broke and then blames the world for his life, he is literally the scum of the earth. I am so hurt that they did this? what should i do? i gave up my time and life for them, i let the love of my life go because they put so much stress on me, all they while they werent worth it cause they are emotionally unstable, i shouldn't have took them seriously... my sis is 21 and she listent to our brother way too much, i am 24 he is 32 and calls her and him a ''team'' for life and she wasted my time all those years by choosing him, i put my own older sister a side for her and i wish i didn't it. She blocked me on all social media... i know she will be back one day because she is emotionally unstable but its too late the for her..

11

What Guys Said 1

• hm families problems sure can hurt even more than a boyfriend problem sometimes. but hey! she is your sis too, not only his! try getting back in contact with her and tell her what you just told us. except that "she's emotionally unstable" part. he might warm up for you when he sees that things are softening between u and her

What Girls Said 1

• Is this a rant? What kind of advice are you looking for? All you are doing is bragging that you have a better life than your siblings.