Fuckbuddy, too Seeing each other , and now?

Okay, so my fuckbuddy turned into someone that i really liked. He liked me back we spoke about it and all. I asked him what we were and he said "were seeing each other" i was happy with that. 😊😊 Every day meet ups, every day talks, every day conversations. It was just endless everything. He'd tell me he misses me and id do the same. Okay, so he told me he wasn't ready too start a comitted relationship with me just yet because he wants too forcus on his goals which i understood. But we basically are KINDA in a relo if were doing things that couples do. So, basically my question is. When i tod him im gonna cut things off with him. He asked me whats the reason? And i told him because i dont have time for games, i dont wanna get myself hurt if your not ready too date me. If you didn't want a relationship just yet you shouldn't have mad effort too create one and then turn around and say you dont want one. Blah blah. Long story short. When i ended shit, he didn't fight for me.. 😞😞😞😞 he just left it. hasn't messaged me or called..

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• quite clearly he respects your decision and understands and focusing on his life there is no more games no nothing chances are you have ended it for good he might come back but all you will ever be is fuckbuddys friends with benefits is sesitive there's no respect there no love just mutual pleasure fuckbuddys turned couple relationships never work in my opinion thats all they will ever be

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• don't worry. some people are not worth it.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;