How was your first relationship?

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• Best one I ever had. We were both 16, I had my own apartment through an outreach program. I didn't know it, but she'd actually told her mom about me, and her mom called me while she was there one night! Apparently she'd told her mom good things, but I was sweating my ass off! I came home one day from my fast food job, and didn't even recognize my place!!! My bed was made, clothes folded on the end of the bed, laundry done, my tacos made. I was SHOCKED... because she could've stayed even if she didn't do that-and I hadn't asked her to. She planted her hands on her hips, stuck her finger in my face and said, "All this for my man. NOW, we are going to the store, there are some things I want!" I stammered a bit, looked around and said, "Ooooookay! Where are we going?" And she was 16!!! Most women I've met twice that age now don't even do that! Black girl from Detroit, met her in Columbus.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol well glad you had fun

• 99.99999997 percent of the people who claim they know "what you should do" don't have the first flipping clue how to fix their own problems right in front of their face. If what you're doing makes you happy, then go go with that.

• Where is the lie? πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• It was cute, we had many dreams together, and the best thing is we are both living those dreams but not together anymore, he has another girl and im happy with another man, we still got respect for each other... (we where kids though lol 18 -19 years old)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE