How was your first relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Best one I ever had. We were both 16, I had my own apartment through an outreach program. I didn't know it, but she'd actually told her mom about me, and her mom called me while she was there one night! Apparently she'd told her mom good things, but I was sweating my ass off! I came home one day from my fast food job, and didn't even recognize my place!!! My bed was made, clothes folded on the end of the bed, laundry done, my tacos made. I was SHOCKED... because she could've stayed even if she didn't do that-and I hadn't asked her to. She planted her hands on her hips, stuck her finger in my face and said, "All this for my man. NOW, we are going to the store, there are some things I want!" I stammered a bit, looked around and said, "Ooooookay! Where are we going?" And she was 16!!! Most women I've met twice that age now don't even do that! Black girl from Detroit, met her in Columbus.

• Lol well glad you had fun

• 99.99999997 percent of the people who claim they know "what you should do" don't have the first flipping clue how to fix their own problems right in front of their face. If what you're doing makes you happy, then go go with that.

• Where is the lie? πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• It was cute, we had many dreams together, and the best thing is we are both living those dreams but not together anymore, he has another girl and im happy with another man, we still got respect for each other... (we where kids though lol 18 -19 years old)

What Guys Said 12

• It was fucking awesome. 3rd grade, it was with the popular girl from 4th grade. No one (including me) could figure out how I did it but we were together. We talked to each other all the time and we used to hang out in the woods after school. We used to make out there and shit. And we were so young that when we broke up, neither of us really cared haha.

• It was fun while it lasted.

• A nightmare.

• hell

• I never had one yet lol

• it was bad. started as a blessing ended as a curse.

• Hopefully it happensπŸ˜‚

• Ended because she spread a rumor that I raped her

• pretty crap lol

• It was really bad.

• It was good for 3years but she left me as she found one who is well settled than me.

• OK, but found out she was a skank who slept with everyone and moved on from guy to guy after 6 months or so.

What Girls Said 11

• Bittersweet to say the least.

• Still in it.

• heartbreaking

• Cute until he became way too jealous for no reason. Then it was like hell 😊

• It was great at first then it turned out bad

• I have never had any kind of relationship with anyone anybody or noone so I can't answer

• Terrible. He was my best friend and I felt pressured to date him.

• crappy :( very crappy

• it was hard but worth it

• Short very short

• haha wow the answers here.. well, it was puppy love. Love letters, poems, cuddles, water fights, spent holidays with my family a couple times, talk all night on the phone. Ended immaturely, my regina george of a bff wanted him.. I didn't put up a fight!