My boyfriend is pissed because we don't F*ck?

My boyfriend and I have lived together for 2 years. He wants sex every day, but I am too tired as I work long hours. If we go longer than 2-3 days of no sex, he gets pissed at me- and I don't think it is fair. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be pissed too. What are you 50 years old? You should definitely not be too tried to have sex everyday in your 20s. We all work hard.. Get blood work to evaluate your hormonal panel. my girlfriend and I fuck on average twice a day and even more on the weekends. That's how it should be.

Seriously laughing at all the white knights on this question. You're his girlfriend and your boyfriend has comitted himself to you. He has sexual needs. Stop acting like an old woman and make a diligent effort to work with his sexual needs. Get your hormones checked out. It's beyond me as to why guys stay with women who bitch and moan about putting out lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an ass. I'm sure you've talked until blue in the face, with him about this issue at hand. Either he accepts it or he can suck wind.
    Those are my thoughts, what are yours?

What Guys Said 8

• I guess he'll have to get over it! I totally understand. My wife and I also both work physical jobs with long hours. We come home tired too. Sex is mostly on weekends for us and has been for years. It is very hard to get sex done on a work night. There are things we do, that maybe you can try. We shower together. We don't have sex much in the shower because we don't like it, but maybe you will. We also love having naps together and wake up by having sex. Maybe you could have a nap after work and have sex once you have had a rest? Also, we just perform quick oral sex on each other on those days when we are tired and time is problem for full sex.

• Too bad for him. But then again maybe you could plan a little surprise for him when you have time off..

• You should explain to him that you don't have time or energy to get it on all the time, if he can't be understanding then that's his loss.

• All this drama makes me glad I'm single. No offense :)

• tell his ass to do more chores around the house, and make dinner, dishes, run you a bath so that when you get home you rest and feel more energy. then maybe you might be more inclined to bj or somethjng but tantrums are not a turn on

• Better talk to him and make him understand. Tell him to sometimes satisfy himself with his own hand.. Like nigga who dafaq gets horny everyday?

• Probably break up.

• 2 to 3 days I wish. My wife usually makes me wait two to three months without any

• Lol what this is some really sad shit mate!!

• @El_Buhdai yes that is soo true.. I've seen my own friends complaining about this shit... Maybe it is true that women dont feel the same after marriage.

• Sounds like mine.

What Girls Said 5

• Seems a bit much. If your needs for rest and his need for sex both aren't being met, you may want to consider a compromise like set a date night or two for him to look forward to and you to get a few nights rest before or you may need to reconsider the relationship.

• ... I think he is a sex maniac who can't control his hormones, if you work and all you wanna do is go sleep he must understand this, if it's on weekends where you don't work then okay, but seriously every day is not even funny to be honest...

• I'd talk to him about it, he should try to be more understanding

• Talk to him and get him to see that it's something out of your control and blow his mind to placate him whenever you have free time. Feed the baby and they'll behave lol

• I dont know... I've been with my guy for 3 years. We both have demanding jobs and responsibilities outside of work and get busy more than that. Seems like you guys need to find some comprpomise.