How does this sound when asking my crush out?

I started to get closer to this girl as a friend about 5-6 months ago and we are good friends at the moment. We hangout in college with other friends everyday and we sit next to each other in classes almost all the time.

I have tried to give signs such as touching her arm, shoulder and when hugging her I usually place my hand on her lower back. She doesn't seem to seem disgusted or anything, matter of fact, she usually touches me back on my chest, arms and shoulders.

She seem to enjoy our conversations as she smiles and makes eye contact with me, usually when she laughs she looks at me also.

Anyways I am planning on saying this when asking her out;

"There is something I want to talk to you about. I know this might be random as you might not feel the same, I also know that a lot of guys have asked you out before, and that's because you're beautiful with a really nice personality. And honestly I would like to get to know you more than a friend, so my question is, would you like to go out with me this valentines?"

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds perfect!👌

• Some people have said this is too long and that I should simply just ask her if she is free and if she would like to go on a date with me.

• Good to know, thank you for your opinion!

• you're welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Too long, I'd take out the middle part, serves no purpose to what your trying to accomplish

• Well we are friends at the moment and I'm basically giving her an idea of why I'm asking her out (if this is the part you meant).

• The whole "many guys ask you out because your beautiful" thing seems very middle school

Just keep it simple man
      " hey, I really want to get to know you better as more then a friend... would you like to do something some time?" Type of thing

The whole "YOUR REALLY BEAUTIFUL" thing reeks of desperation in my opinion, just play it cool :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0