Am I wrong or right over him?

Am I wrong or right over him?

It takes 2 minutes to say good morning or hello. I want a guy that chases me not always me pursuing him constantly. It's kind of a turn off. I confronted him this is his response.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you're so crazy for confronting him about something so petty it's never worth even bringing up or even thinking about how he doesn't give you morning texts LOL. You are the problem not him. That first paragraph completely showed you were in the wrong. If you want to drive men away, keep up the good work. You are such a baby. Grow up and deal with how he goes to work in the morning over wasting time on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are both wrong. Also, you are incompatible.

What Guys Said 3

• I see you are lowering yourself in this situation. If somebody appreciates you, they wouldn't hesitate to contact you and you shouldn't bother to ask for explanation cause you're giving them unnecessary attention.

• Exactly. He always lectures me about stuff that has nothing to do with that subject

• why are you trippan so hard it's just a good mornings text if your thinking about him that much then you just text him good morning. little hidden secret guys hate the chase it's childish are you guys in a relationship or what?

• I need to be best commender please help me 😘😘😘

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!