If he said he will plan something soon for our second date, should I just wait for him to get in touch?

He asked me out for a second date after our first date and I said yes to it. He said he will plan something soon as he needs to check his schedule - we haven't texted for 3 days now, should I just wait for him to get in touch? Or just send him a text to check in and see how he's doing?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're curious go ahead and send him a casual text: "Hey, how are you?" You're generally okay with texting whenever you want as long as you don't send messages repeatedly without waiting for a response.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can check in and see how he's going. There is no reason to wait for him to initiate.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you should wait about the date, don't rush him but you should text him asking about his day or whatever

What Girls Said 1