I am in a relation from 3 months with this guy. We makeout whenever we guys meet even though I don't want to. Is this normal?

I have told him so many times that I don't want to do stuff like this. He never listens and says he loves me. He is 22 while I'm 17. I have no idea what to do. I need some serious advises. I'm worried.

Most Helpful Guy

• End your relationship. Physical affection is a normal part of adult romantic relationships. If you are not ready or don't enjoy that, it's better to end it.

What Guys Said 3

• This guy will continue until he gets what he wants and then he will leave. Is that what you want? Tell him that you want to call the police and check to see if it is legal for you two to have sex. He will probably disappear very quickly.

• If you don't want to then why are you doing it?

• Stop getting used! He will leave after using you!

What Girls Said 1

• He's just using you. Dump him before you do other stuff you'll regret. It's not ok to force people (also, you're underage) to do things they don't want to. Since you told him but he keeps doing it, he's an ass. Dump the guy you'll be happier