What is your ideal date?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably July 15th. Lol ;) (Is that from Ms Congeniality?)

I like to do something active and slightly daring because it builds a bond and exhilaration gets the heart pumping. Then dinner, dressed up real nice and matching. Lots of laughs, courting, seduction.

2|0
    0|0
    • "I'd have to go with April 25th because it's not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket." hahahaha

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• One where the background chatter dissipates into silence... the only people that exist are me and her

1|0
    0|0
  • a female who does not have her head stuck up her ass, thinking somebody owes her something just because she's a female.
    A female who does not have more tennis shoes than me.
    a female who is not as big as a 05 Ford Excursion.
    a female who does not dress like a guy, or drinks like a fish, or smoke like a train.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gym. Getting sweaty and heading home for post workout cardio... Before we've showered. Followed by steaks and beer and a contest to see who can make the other pop faster and more times orally until it's time to fuck again. Pass out in sweaty mess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys ideal date would be skipping the date altogether and going straight to the bedroom.

2|1
    0|0
  • Us on the couch, under a blanket, in our underwear ((or less)), binge watching our favorite shows with make-out sessions in between episodes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite, not a lot of stimulus, that is worst. Going on a date and there is loud music and drunk/high people everywhere intervening on your night

1|0
    0|0
  • A spark, a fun place, having fun xD

1|0
    0|0
  • A spring evening and a walking in a park under the moonlight and the stars

Very fairytale like i know

1|0
    0|0
  • An all you can eat buffet with crab, shrimp and sushi. Followed by sex & silence.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice restaurant by the beach on a warm afternoon

1|0
    0|0
  • I like anything tbh, like bowling, a movie night, a restaurant date. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Sky diving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beating she shit out of eachother in Mortal Kombat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever happens. Spontaneity usually overpowers plans any way. Plus each girl is different.

1|0
    0|0
  • April 15th. Not too hot but not too cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the person. Like dates are more about spending time with someone you care about doing something you both enjoy than about any specific activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • dinner, movie at home and getting head then returning the favor to her... tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Going Dutch, having fun, then returning to my place or hers for sex since I've never done any of these things.

1|0
    0|0
  • sex. . .

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• A trip to a restaurant followed by a trip to a park, followed by a coffee or beer afterwards

1|1
    0|0
  • Dominating the world.

1|1
    0|0
  • Going somewhere active. Like bike race games maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • A picnic :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A picnic at sunset on a beach. Then we stay for awhile and the look at the Stars while cuddling.

1|0
    0|0
  • someone I can talk for hours but it feels like seconds

1|0
    0|0