A girl dumped her super attractive boyfriend to be with a less attractive one?

I heard of this happening before. Has anyone ever had a similar experience before? It doesn't have to be you dumping your boyfriend, it could also be lost of interest in current handsome boyfriend after they met a less attractive one who pulled their heart?
Did this happen with any lady before? What pulled you so much to the less attractive one, and how did it go afterwards?

Updates:
ofcourse we all know looks aren't everything, but we are assuming here that there is nothing really bad about the handsome guy. But the less attractive one still manages to take your heart away somehow..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• personality probably... at the moment i comepletely lost interest for one of the hottest guys I've ever met. He had his chance plus there's someone else now who is much sweeter

0|0
    0|0
    • do you mind ellaborating more on this point? sorry for the late reply by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl aren't attracted most by appearance.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Being handsome isn't everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that unusual Personality and charm matter much more than good looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls at least we can be unattracted to someone and they can make us laugh every time we see them or make us feel special and in an instant think they are the most attractive person!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;