Shy guys: how would you like a girl to help you make a move? What would you like her to do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a shy guy to make a move, whether it be to go out together, form a conversation around wherever you want to go. Hint to him that you would like it if he were to invite you. An example would be: "Ha that's nice. Oh that reminds me! Do you like bowling? I think it's really fun, but it's too bad that I don't have anyone to bowl with me". This is what's knows as your window of opportunity, and the best way for a guy to ask you out without any hesitation whatsoever.

• Thanks! What if you already go out places together but he doesn't try to kiss you because he's too polite n shy?

• First, attempt to hint the guy to kiss you where there are minimal people around. Then, you're going to have to build up the moment such staring into his eyes as if you want to rip his clothes off on the spot. If that were to fail, also have a brief talk around kissing, and hint through your words that you'd like to be kissed.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. What's your relationship with said guy? Are you dating? Friends? Acquaintances?

• Hi - we met on a dating app and we meet up just the two of us every week or two but even though he texts saying he wants me to kiss him neither of us make a move in real life! I can't make first moves it scares me!!

What Guys Said 3

• I personally would prefer to discuss beforehand what we both will/will not do and what were comfortable with. Once thats out of the way lets get down to business.

• If you know he is shy, it would be way easier if you asked him out.

• just a simpel hi

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!