Should I text him?

I'm on the fence and needing some options. I can't decide if I should text the guy I've been dating since I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. Our last correspondence consisted of him checking in with me Sunday night after not talking over the weekend since we were both working. Had a brief conversation then. I said Good morning on Monday and haven't heard, or said anything since. Shall I say hello or wait a bit longer?

Updates:
So I shot him a text asking how his week was going. He responded several hours later (about midnight) saying he was still working. I didn't respond today, no response really necessary. I figured he has my number if he wants to talk

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wish the girl I like would text me... lol... so yes, I think you should text him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to be clingy since I said good morning Monday and didn't hear back, you dont think it's too needy?

• Show All
    • I'm thinking I'll just back off and let him contact me when/if he wants to

• Yes, soubds good, wait until next week.

What Guys Said 1

• Just do it!

Stop playing games, text him!

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not playing games I just fear being clingy and needy

• Show All
    • Anytime :) Good luck!

• Thank you! I'm so worried about being clingy/needy sometimes I think I end up standoffish! ;) I'm working on it

What Girls Said 1

• You could try sending hello to him.

1|0
    0|0