Will I lose this girl? Will there be a chance to rekindle this thing we had going?

I've been seeing this girl for 6 months. Everything's been going great. In the first few months we were texting everyday. We've always occasionally called each other on the phone. We've definitely had a strong connection. When we met up with each other, we'd for example hold hands and walk along the beach, hug do all of that sort of romantic stuff I know it sounds cheesy.

The one thing is is that she's got a baby boy. I've said from the very beginning that I'm fine with this. One thing is that the ex lives in the house, to help out with the baby. He moved in about 4 months into us seeing each other. Oh and one thing is, is that we were never official. It felt it though.

Now to the question, after 6 months she said said for us just to be friends. She says she needs her full attention to look after the baby. Which is fair enough. I told her I'd wait for her, she said she doesn't want that because that will always be in the back of her head, it would mess with her she said. I don't want to let her go, my plan is to wait a few months. Keep in touch though occasionally but giving her space and then casually ask her out for coffee or something. Then give the idea to start things where we left off. I really don't want to loose this girl, she once told me that she wasn't ready to loose me! Oh well :/

Oh and a positive note I think, at least she didn't want to be friends on the basis that she didn't feel for me or didn't have a connection.

10

What Girls Said 1

• don't push it i don't think she wants you anymore

What Guys Said 0