Problems with a guy who has a girlfriend?

i've been talking to this guy, and i have hung out and i've fallen in love with him. and he has told me he has feelings for me as well. the problem is, he has a girlfriend. she's a terrible girlfriend; she hits him and yells at him and cheats on him, but he won't leave her. i want to tell him about how terrible she is and that he should break up with her immediately but i dont feel its my place. what should i do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she is blackmailing him in someway, or he is way too nice. I don't know.

• you should tell him this will make soft corner for you and he will definetly will be yours but if he finds out u know all about this already but didn't tell then that will damage trust between you and him

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds the same as his girlfriend since he is looking for reasons to cheat as well. Also, why hasn't he broken up with her if she is so terrible?