Making the first move?

guy said he's willing to go at my pace and wait for me to bring up taking things further. how do we move forward?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• See if he is really serious, and take things at your pace!!
    I've been with a couple of women that I thought were worth waiting for. I want her to be comfortable, and not feel pressured. Maybe he is one of the 'good guys' that really cares?
    If you don't feel comfortable, neither of you are going to enjoy your time together, right? It is in his best interest, if he really likes you, to take the time, and wait for you to be ready, and comfortable. Isn't it?
    I'd rather wait, and take the time, and when she feels safe, and trusts, and feels right, it will be better than trying to force it!!
    It's about caring about the other, and their needs, and feelings! I've had some AMAZING nights, just sharing dinner, a little wine, and cuddling, watching a movie.
    Yes, she picked the food, the wine, AND the movie!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• take it at your speed the guy likes and respects you enough to go at your pace so I recommend taking it slow but not two slow

What Guys Said 2

• you need to either take control and move things forward (for example get into a conversation in private and sit very close. whisper something in his ear them draw back and look at him with your lips close to his.) basically you either need to move things to where you want them to be or you need to tell him that you want him to take charge and move things forward. basically tell him you're ready.
    either way this will get the ball moving forward. :)

• A monster card in defense mode and a trap card or two.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!