On average, how common is it for an Indian girl to fall for a black guy?

I haven't been on this earth for too long (I'm only 17), so I don't know what the case is, but in my life, most of the girls that have ever had a thing for me were either black or Indian. The black makes sense cause I'm also black, but it's kinda interesting that so many Indian girls have been into me. It's kinda cool tbh, but I never would've guessed that they'd be into me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• look at trinidadians, they are basically indian/black mixes

What Girls Said 1

• Im the same way. I never expected anyone Indian to fall for me until I came on here. It just sucks that we could probably not be together since our religions differ

What Guys Said 3

• In India thats very common
    As indian myself, most girls in south india prefer black boys.
    If u like someone , go ahead.

• Where do you live, that can be a factor

• If you live in America, that will probably be low. In America most non black minority families will push for their kids to stick to their own or find a white person. I have been with woman of all colors but a lot of the non white ones had something in common, their parents lived far away or they died so they had free range to be with whoever. But honestly, I notice with racism it isn't kids your age that are really racist, it's their parents that are

• 9 the answer is 9