Will a guy try to kiss again later after rejection once?

Well not going to tell everything but I think this person was trying to make a move but I rejected him because I thought it was to soon sooooo I told I just wasn't comfy with it and well it got to a coversation and I was so regret my decion because I do like him but I'm afraid he won't try again and if he does what if I make the same mistake. Please help. 😯😬

12

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. You'll have to kiss him this time. You rejected him, so he feels you're not interested. He's not going to try again or he'll feel pushy... or 'rapey' according to feminists.
    Balls in your court. Go for it.

• Depends, if he's young (high school or early college) he will probably be stubborn enough to try again. If not you probably have to make a move.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on him, but the next time that you both are close as you were before you rejected it, try initiating the kiss. I mean, when you feel like its a time to kiss, you go first to kiss him. Or you can make certain movements to show him that you want him to kiss you, like looking at his lips or getting close to him and looking into his eyes (idk, something to get him into the mood for a kiss). You may have to work a bit more to show him that you are still into him, as he may now think that you do not like him that way.