BOYFRIEND: IS HE ATTACHED?

if my boyfriend and I broke up i know that i can ALWAYS get him back.. like he can't stop talking to me.. i could do something and message him and could literally get him to talk to me again.. (not saying I'd do something like that) it doesn't matter what it is, he'll always come back around and I know that even if we broke up and he was mad at me, i could still get him to talk to me. he also says that he loves me more than I love him.. because after our break up it didnt"affect me"which isn't true, i just didn't wanna show him it did. it's like I could hurt him and he'd still come back or talk to me.. we've broken up before and he was mad but i still got him to talk to me.. its like no matter what, he'll always love me. he's told me that before and some people lie about that but honestly i believe it. he says " if we broke up and i was with someone else he'd be happy as long as i'm happy" I've tried breaking up with him once and he was crying and stuff and sad. we'd broken up before and we remained friends for a bit and he still loved and had feelings for me. he stayed my friend even when it hurt him that we weren't together.. i do love him. what does it mean? is he attached or something?

I DO NOT THINK I'M NOT REPLACEABLE.. I'M JUST SAYING/ WONDERING IF HE'S ATTACHED..

TY.
...

What Guys Said 1

• it means he can't find someone better than u in current situation.. but in future he gets better at life... u might not be as good as now for him.. if u continue ur same attitude.. he may give up and find something better he deserves..

What Girls Said 2

• you can't play games with him. he's into you and that's cute. take care of that you might not be so. lucky with the next guy. next guy might just play you and go. think about it.

• Just break up with him stop playing these mind games and stop thinking you're not replaceable.