If you're attracted to older guys around 30 40 and you're a young girl a teen is that strange?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if you're watching a movie, but if you're actually dating them in real life then you're going to have a bad time. Guys like older women, it's fine to see eye candy or whatever, just date guys that will turn into older men along with you turning into an older woman

Most Helpful Girl

• It is normal to be attracted but just don't do anything until you are 18, that is what I say to myself lol

What Guys Said 16

• It's not strange, no. It's not even uncommon. Whether or not it is healthy and/or advisable depends on the age of the girl and on the psychology behind her attraction. If she is making informed choices based on things like maturity and stability then it might make some kind of sense. If she is trying to make up for some kind of deficit in her life then it might well only cause her further issues.

• It's not exactly strange for a teen girl to be attracted to older guys, because this has been common for many years. That doesn't mean it's a good idea though, either. Being attracted to a guy in his late 40s and older would be more strange, yes. Maybe I'm wrong, though?

• Well, I haven't dated much older than you in over half a decade (as old as 22) and I'm not that damn special so it must be.

Guys want youthful girls. Girls want established guys. There ya have it.

• huh not strange however our society does tend to frown on such things.. I myself have found many younger ladies to be attracted to me that being said i will rarely accept advances by them due to the mental maturity

• its normal, i think girls are supposed to be attracted to older because from an evolutionary standpoint if a girl has a baby, a man thats older should have more resources to provide. Plus guys usually get better looker as they age.

• Nope, not at all. There's a number of girls who passes that road. Just keep it under control, have some fun without getting too attached and stay away from married man. It should be fine.

• Nope

• it's not that uncommon

• Only if it's in your imagination 🙌

• Yes. Very. Stick to guys around your age. Maximum for an 18yr old is 23.

• I don't think so. I think it's natural. Older men tend to be more mature and masculine.

• This works both ways

• I'd say no, we all have attractions of different type. yours is towards elders. even me, when I was small I'd fantasize about my teachers.

• No its normal

• No. It's actually fairly normal.
    Just don't act on it. As kind as such guys might be, there is too much an age gap. There is nothing in common aside from sexual interest, on their advanced life experience puts them on unequal footing with you.

Attraction is normal. Action is a bad idea. There might be exceptions, but I see that as a general rule.

What Girls Said 3

• It is GROSS --- at least according to me... you are free to like whatever and whoever you want...

• I just feel boys my age are immature and just are less understanding of females unlike elder men, in my case anyway.

• I was always more mature than my friends, but i didn't end up dating older people, instead i enjoyed mt maturity, and after a few years i met a man who is just as mature as me and we are still together now,, and he is my age

• I just wanna say I like older men too, your not alone I don't know if it's normal but it's reality

• Hopefully you're not underage, because you could fuck up a life and fuck it up fast!