Is he trying to get me pregnant on purpose?

I was a 25 year old virgin! Until this year ( not your typical virgin) I dress well, great body.. known to catch the eye of many.. not to be cocky but a lot of men show interest in me because of my looks; but I've always maintained my innocence. I waited until I found someone I genuinely connected with sexually. Anyway we had sex 2 times Unprotected ( I know) and he came in me both times! I was on top both times, the first time he didn't tell me he was cumin, I felt it and hopped off of him.. he never said anything..2nd time I was on top Again and he told me he was cumin.. I tried to get up but he held my hips down tighter and kept going.. then when he was done he told me he came in me... what is he doing? Did it feel that good? That he just couldn't help himself or is he trying to keep me around? Mind you, he's always wanted a chance with me years ago ( not knowing I was a virgin, until This year ) also he just had a baby! so I barely let him see me.. I made him wait 4 months after the first time to do it again. He's a bad boy and I'm the good girl.. is he up to something?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Why in testicle shitting goatfucks would you NOT be on birth control?

• I'm new to this sex thing.. I didn't plan on having it lol. Lesson learned

Most Helpful Girl

• Bit strange. Get on the pill asap. Sometimes people have a thing for the risk of cumming inside. I know I do lol even though I do not want to get pregnant right now. Just get on the pill because you'll end up paranoid if you don't.

Me and my newish boyfriend had sex many times completely unprotected and he came inside me each time when he knew I wasn't on the pill. (I know I'm stupid...) I highly doubt he's trying to get me pregnant on purpose, you just don't think about the risk at the time.

What Guys Said 1

• he has already fucked u twice.. what else he could be thinking of.. he already got what he wanted..

• He told me he loved me FIRST! After sex! And is super overprotective , he hates seeing other guys in my face lmao.. he chases me. This isn't that type of deal,

What Girls Said 5

• sounds like it. I've had sex without a condom with my boyfriend numerous times and he was never incapable of pulling out to cum.

• Maybe he thinks you're on the pill.

• he's going to get you pregnant and say its not his... lmao.

• Nope he's in love 😂

• aren't they all

• Not your typical virgin? What do you think? Virgins look like nuns? Lol anyways...

Maybe he thinks you're on the pill. But you should have told him and he should have used a condom in the first place.

• Lmao yes, well people make it seem like we're nuns!

• He just doesn't care if you get pregnant or not because it's your body and your life to be destroyed lol

• Sounds about right 😭